site design by
click for info
Currently Maintained by:
CHHA Community Bulletin Board and Forums
If you are a CHHA Member you can join our new bulletin board!
Click here for a User’s Guide. This is a pdf file that can be printed. It is a work-in-progress. It currently covers: How to Register, How to Log in, How to Post a Message. It includes screen shots of the board to help you follow along.
Here’s a Quick Guide for How to Register on the Board:
- Click here to enter the Bulletin Board
- Click on the item that says “Register” (Underneath the header that says “This is the bulletin board for the Connecticut Holistic Health Association”)
- This brings you to a page telling you the terms of the board and asks you to verify that you are over 13 years of age.
- The next page is to create your username and password for this board.
- Enter your username (how you would like your name to appear on the board).
- Enter the email address that you use for CHHA correspondence (for verification that you are a CHHA member).
- Enter a password that you will use to log in to this board. Retype your password to confirm.
- Profile information – this is optional.
- Preferences – This is where you can indicate your preferences and whether you want your email address to be posted on the board when you post messages. (To reduce the chance of your getting unsolicited emails, choose No).
- Click Submit – This will send an email to the webmaster so that you can be registered as a user. Once you are registered you will be able to log in to the board to read and post messages.
- You will receive an email at the address you specified welcoming you to the cthha.org forums
- Once your username is activated, you will recieve email notification that your account is active. You can now log in to the Bulletin Board to read and post messages.
- Once you log in to the Board, you can bookmark (add to favorites) that page so that you can get back into the Bulletin Board without having to come through this introductory page first.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Joanne, our webmaster, at [email protected]