Supporting a wide scope of holistic practitioners while promoting partnerships with conventional medicine, academia, industry and government agencies throughout Connecticut
Welcome to our website!
Find out about how we can help you to better connect with our state’s holistic community. We encourage you to join our vital and growing organization. We currently have more than 300 members statewide
Stress Management Fair in collaboration with UCONN Stamford
‘Relax, Refesh, Renew’ Tues February 15th from 12-6 PM
PDF of event flyer
Holisitic Fair – 3rd annual “Creating Healthy Partnerships in 2005 and Beyond.”
in collaboration with Quinnipiac University Feb 26th, 2005, from 10 -4
PDF of event flyer
April 7, 2005 Dr. Judith Orloff, (www.drjudithorloff.com) Ives Concert
Hall, White Hall, 181 White Street, Danbury, CT “The Power of Intuition and Positive Energy to Heal”
April 9, 2005 Third Annual Holistic Health Fair at WCSU Mid-town campus,
Berkshire Gynmasium, Danbury, CT
Integrative Medicine Conference with CT Hospital Association – May 2005
Collaborative fair ‘The Humanities, the arts, fitness and healing’ with Manchester Community College Spring 05 date TBA
CHHA Directories Available at the Yale Medical Bookstore
NEW Holistic TV Program: Touchstones, Ch 28, Citizen’s Television 7:00pm Thursdays and Sundays. For more information, contact Don Levy at [email protected]
To promote awareness of the principles of holistic health, support the practice of holistic healthcare, and facilitate opportunities to achieve wellness.
New to our Site!…
Quarterly newsletter available online!
Membership Workshop listings
What We Do…
Guided by a Board of professionals from a wide array of holistic health care disciplines, we..
- provide an environment for professional stimulation and growth
- educate the public and promote awareness of holistic practices
- provide leadership in efforts to partner with traditional health practitioners
- provide onsite education and wellness services to organizations of all types including schools, corporations, hospitals and others
- American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Yale-Grffin Hospital Integrative Medicine Center
- Yale Medical Bookstore
- Greenwich Hospital Dept of Integrative Medicine
- Hartford Hospital Dept of Integrative Medicine
- St. Francis Hospital Dept of Integrative Medicine
- Integrative Medical Alliance
- Western Connecticut State University
- Yale University School of Music
- University of Bridgeport School of Naturopathic Medicine
- Norwalk Community College Professional Continuing Education
- Norwalk YMCA
- Alzheimer’s Association, CT Chapter
- VNA Community Healthcare
- Connecticut Herb Association
- Natural Food Associates
- Connecticut Northeast Farming Association
- Greenwich YWCA
- CT Chapter International Feng Shui Guild
- Holistic Health Practitioners of Northeast Connecticut
- Manchester Community College
- Dept of Sport & Exercise Studies
To promote Educationalopportunities for the public and our membership.
To provide a Forumfor professional interaction among member practiioners for growth and support.
policy makers to ensure a broad range of quality integrative healthcare opporunities.
Some of the modalities currently represented by our membership include:
Holistic & Integrative Medicine
CAM education & research
Click here for member directory